Monday, August 3, 2009

Back in the swing of things

Well we are back in the swing of things again.. This weekend had an engagement shoot early Saturday morning that. The couple was fun to work with and open to ideas.. This shot wasn't what I intended but I like it a lot. It will be interesting to see what the couple chooses, they have several to choose from so their work is cut out.

The evening events went well as well although no pictures to post from them this time..


Okay.. I'll admit I'm still in a summer mood.. and this picture of my son just screams summer time..

Our Summer special upgrade is gone.. It'll be missed but don't dispare.

Back to school special for Senior Portraits (No sitting fee plus if you spend 300$ or more you get a free portfolio) and a little gift for weddings booked in the month of August, Book a Wedding totaling over 1000$ in August and receive a free Pressbook style album, Book a package over 2500$ and receive a free 16x20 Canvas print.

Photo Tip: Revisited: I have talked about this before and I preach it to everyone, but I've seen pictures from some people taken at the beach and they are just DARK!! the sky behing them is bright and the beach is bright but you see dark people. I don't mean tanned dark, I mean featureless dark. Simply learning how to turn your flash onto fill mode or just flash always on some cameras will make your picture look a lot better. Try it, you will be impressed if you are not already doing it.

No comments: