Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Family Weddings

We had another family wedding this weekend, I enjoy shooting family weddings but I will admit they are more work than weddings where we don't know anyone. We had a great time though with this one, the hall where everything took place was great, and I had plenty of help.

We got some great pictures, The little ring bearer set a new world record for not only the speed in which he got down the isle, but also in the number of trips he made during the wedding. I love kids in wedding they are always fun and add lots of life.
Below is a picture of my #1 assistant and myself, he took his job very seriously. Although he did get distracted by a pretty little girl later in the evening, she came up to me and ask if she could marry him. I'm not quite ready to let him go yet, but I can see where he would be a good catch.


No comments: