Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BUSY- and having a blast!


I’ve been having fun lately with photography projects, getting new prints, putting together albums (yes I said fun). I enjoy photography, and doing a nice album, nice prints, etc makes me feel good. I get to see the results as soon as I open up an order to check it for a customer. No matter how much I see on the screen, the prints are so much nicer. 11x14 size prints are a great way of showing off your photographs.

I’ve been getting a lot of people wanting to book wedding that are less than 2-3 months away, Some I have been able to help some I have referred to another wedding photographer, however, we’ve had to turn people down that might not have had to be if they booked early. People are booking right now into May of next year for us. We have a some dates open for the summer and fall, esp for Friday or Sunday weddings, feel free to ask us if your date is close, we might not have it open but can suggest someone to you.

Our preferred vendors list is growing, We added the DJ I mentioned last week to it, Young’s DJ Service – you can call Mike at 859-635-7716 Just tell him I sent you.

Also feel free to join us on www.Linkedin.com and network with us. And check out some of our work on Flicker at http://www.flickr.com/photos/georgestarrphotography On our regular website you can view a recent wedding album in our gallery section.

You can view our profile on the Professional Photographers of America web site at http://www.ppa.com/findaphotographer/9300/George-Starr.php

No comments: