Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun Weekend... Lakes and Weddings

Thanks to a cancelation we had Friday off, so took the day off and went to Kincade lake and had a great time with my wife and son. The weather was great, and I took a camera a long with me and go several Birds of Prey (halks, etc). and just enjoyed sitting beside the lake for a while with the family.

Saturday we had a fun time out in California Kentucky with a really fun couple and their families. Tractors, shot guns, and a lake along with good food proved to be a good combo for a great time by all in attendance. We even had a DJ that we had worked with before who did a great job, I love the DJ's that work with the photographers and make sure we are ready for all the events of the evening. I'll post a link with his info on my web site later in the week because we'd love to work with him again.

The image above is a candid of the bride's mother taking a quick snapshot, and I just couldn't resist..

No comments: