Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Attending a wedding

Had a blast attending a wedding.. as a guest this time.. It was hard not getting all the shots I normally would get.. I did give in and take a camera (minus my brackets and other toys), took way too many pictures at the reception. Not as many at the wedding, It was really hard not to be able to move around any. Especially when their photographer got right in front of me blocking my view of the first kiss. I know we have had to do it to someone before, but still.. I had to remind myself it wasn't my wedding and he HAD to get the shot. I also missed doing the formals, I assume they did great, they shot Canon cameras like we do, and really looked like they knew what they were doing.

Wedding are something we do because we enjoy them and it was enjoyable no to have the stress of getting all the pictures and enjoy the party.. I have seen something already I don't ever see in our wedding pictures, A picture of my wife and I on the dance floor! All in all we had a great time being guest that brought our cameras along.. We didn't try to compete with the photographers and stayed out of thier way and all had a blast.


We have a forth of july wedding that we are looking forward to, it should be a blast. Looking forward to shooting an outdoor wedding, and SPARKLERS and FIRE WORKS are in the works!!



No comments: