Monday, June 8, 2009

Great Weekend - Ault Park Car Show



Had a great weekend, Saturday morning my son and I went to Ault Park and had a generally great time. We ran into a preview of a Car Show... If you get a chance please show up next Sunday for a great car show, I was told there will be more than 250 cars there, in support of Juvenile Arthritis. A great group of people were previewing for the show, and even offered us Ice Cream, and one kind gentleman even let him sit in the rumble seat of his Packard.

Donovan Took a lot of pictures, If you want to see some check out our myspace page at
http://www.myspace.com/georgestarrphotography He's got a few sections of his photos on there... Guess it is time to make him is own web site.. He took the picture below, which I posted just to show the date and time. I'm not ready for him to assist me at a wedding yet, maybe when he turned 5 in a few months.. Just kidding.











No comments: